Summit Credit Union
Good financial advice at a young age makes all the difference. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Summit Credit Union and host a student branch at Memorial High School. Students can not only cash checks, get change, and make deposits or withdrawals, but Summit also utilizes the help of MHS students in the branch itself. It's a win-win situation!
Through MMSD's partnership with Summit Credit Union your student's gets:
- Money savvy tips when an SCU rep speaks in classrooms
- Financial guidance that can help students manage their money
- Access to online financial tools that help your student avoid costly financial mistakes
- A variety of scholarship opportunities
- Access to private student loans to help pay for education expenses that may not be covered by your student's financial aid package
Encourage your student to stop by Summit Credit Union at Memorial High School.
608-243-5000 | 800-236-5560
Open to faculty and students during the lunch period. Our Memorial High School location is a limited service branch, available to school staff and students. For additional needs, please visit one of our full service branches.
Help choose our $3,000 scholarship winner!
Our Project Teen Money finalists created short videos on how teens can protect their money from scams, and they need your votes!
VOTE TODAY at SummitCreditUnion.com/
Thanks for supporting our challenge to help teens achieve financial success.
Financial Education Resources
Summit’s financial education partnership with high schools provides young adults with the resources they need to be financially successful. Below is a menu of online and in-person financial literacy options that can be provided and customized to meet students’ needs.